Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Quite Lucky Sometimes...

I didn't even need a four-leaf clover to be lucky today!!

So I tried Dale and Thomas Popcorn on a whim a couple of years ago, and ever since, I have dreams about their Peanut Butter and White Chocolate DrizzleCorn. SO delicious but not in a good girl's diet plan...

I "liked" Dale and Thomas on Facebook, so I can keep up on any sales or whatnot. I've even commented on a couple of their posts when I'm feeling suuuuuper-nerdy. I don't click on the "like" for too many things on Facebook, but this popcorn is worth my finger click.

AND THEN today, once I was done with my hair and chilling with the kids, I checked my Facebook and lo and behold there was a message from a guy who works for Dale and Thomas, saying that they picked some random peeps on their FB page to get one of these:


It's one of their $50 Pot of Gold Variety Packs! Hooray!

I've never even tried their Popsters, but those look lovely, too... I get all of these yummy treats:


All shipped to me for free!!

If you do have a Facebook account, I highly recommend clicking the "Like" button on the Dale and Thomas page... I'm just sayin'... :)

No comments: